The procedural characteristics of trenchless installation methods, but also the complex interrelationships in the pipe/soil interaction of pipes and pipelines to be rehabilitated, place special demands on the plan-ning, monitoring, evaluation and assessment of subsoil investigations.
For these reasons, our geologists/geotechnical experts work in close cooperation with our planners and structural engineers. They thus have the necessary understanding of the construction and rehabilitation procedures and the structural interrelationships between pipe and soil.
STEIN Ingenieure thus offers solutions tailored to the respective con-struction and rehabilitation task, providing you as the client with the necessary legal certainty and enabling you as the contractor to implement the project with economic success.
Advantages that convince:
- Minimisation of the subsoil risk
- Limiting the systemic risk
- Reduced cost risk
- Project specific exploration effort
- Continuous geotechnical project support, also between explora-tion and execution
- Avoidance of tender gaps
- Improved quality assurance through optimized interfaces: Ge-otechnical engineering / planning, execution.